Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Batman Antenna Topper (Part 2)



Okay, it's up!

I received my Batman antenna topper in the mail and I have rushed to install it on my car antenna. Start counting; today is Day 1.

I mentioned back here that Batman antenna toppers were sold at Warner Brothers Stores. Those fun retail Stores offered many exclusive items featuring DC Comics characters and were located in shopping malls from 1991 until they went out of business in 2001. I fear I may have contributed to their demise.

One time I was in one of the Stores and I picked up a two-foot-tall statue of Superman to see how I liked it; the statue slipped out of my fingers and fell to the hard floor and shattered. A WB Store employee rushed over to me and apologized for the inconvenience and told me he would get that cleaned up immediately. He couldn't have been nicer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home