Thursday, July 12, 2012

Scoop It! Jack Kirby!


You'll never know what you'll find when you go snooping around the internet!

Yesterday I stumbled upon a website named Scoop It which has been harvesting articles from The Hayfamzone Blog! The site seems to be dedicated to Jack Kirby, and yesterday they were displaying links to two Jack Kirby articles I posted last week. Great! All are welcome in the hayfamzone, no matter what route they take to get there.

You can investigate Scoop It yourself right over here.

1 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Bill Kruse said...

That's mine. Scoop's a harvester program, collates articles on whatever subject. My one does Kirby. It's not monetised, I don't make anything from it. I also do the Jack Kirby Times which is along the same lines and I run www.kirbyfan.co.uk which is a Wordpress setup using WP Robot, sofwtare which collates information from all over the place, not very well some days. It started out as I'm a huge Kirby fan with not much time and I liked the idea of bringing interesting stuff to me instead of my having to find it. I also have Google alerts set up for Jack Kirby. Hey, I'm a Kirby fan :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home