Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Steve Ditko Draws Eight Hours Every Day

Steve Ditko is 84 years old with wisps of white hair. He has never married and has no children. He travels to his New York City studio and draws for eight hours every day.

Maybe you knew all these details about the gentleman already but they somehow escaped my notice. I learned all of this in an article in today's New York Post. I've written before that I attended an Artist Party at Craig Yoe's home in 1983 and now I discover that Craig  had lunch with Mr. Ditko in the 1990s, so I am thrilled to know there is only one degree of separation between Steve Ditko and me!

I enjoyed learning a little bit I didn't know about one of the comic book industry's most excellent artists in this article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home