Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Batman? JLA? Toys Do Break!

I like the Batman mirror above but I don't have any good place to hang it so I won't be placing an order. Also I would worry that the mirror could easily break or chip and who needs that heartache?

I remember when I received the pre-ordered Justice League versus Starro statue at my local comic shop and I took it home to open it only to find that one of the Starro tentacles (I think the one fighting Wonder Woman) had cracked off the statue! All that careful foam packaging and still a break; those tentacles get very thin in places and I often wonder how many of the Limited Edition of that statue made it into collectors' hands safely. Fortunately, legendary comics dealer Joe Sarno took my broken statue back to his distributor and secured an unflawed replacement for me. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home