Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Silly Batman Antenna Topper


The long and winding tale of multiple Batman antenna toppers for my car has been quite an ongoing Saga. A listing of the earlier chapters of the story can be inspected over here.

The most recent topper, the triangular one, popped off the antenna recently as I was going through the car wash. I didn't like that one enough to get out of the car and find it on the ground. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

But the loss left me in need of a new topper. I do try to change it up every time I get a new replacement to keep the Saga engaging and, up above, you can see what this year's model looks like. Silly, right?

I purchased it on ebay and it arrived in the mail from China. Do you like it? Maybe there's one for you too if you check over here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home