Thursday, August 01, 2013

Mr. Hayes, Superhero



My student Ami Zimmerman seems determined to cast me as a superhero!

Back in the springtime Mr. Zimmerman acted the Mr. Hayes role in the Fasman Yeshiva Purim Shpiel, and in that play "Mr. Hayes" was indeed a superhero (whose only weakness was water? How about wood or the color yellow?). I do not have a copy of that Shpiel and it has not been posted online but, if the footage does make itself available I will defintely make sure you see "me" in action.

But wait, there's more! Mr. Zimmerman is also an excellent cartoonist and he created a comic strip for the school newspaper in which, again, there "I" was doing some superhero-ing. His handiwork is on display up above and you can view a larger version over here. I am hoping that Mr. Zimmerman will draw more comics in the future.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home