Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Norm Breyfogle Drew Archie

Norm Breyfogle is remembered fondly as Batman artist, but not as many fans recall that the gentleman drew Archie also!

In 2011 and 2012 there was a 68-page magazine-sized comic entitled Life with Archie. The pages are glossy and each issue features two 25-page stories by Paul Kupperberg and Norm Breyfogle with inking by Joe Rubinstein and Bob Smith and Mr. Breyfogle himself. (Some of the issues also feature Jinx by Rick Burchett and Terry Austin.)


All the characters were perfectly on-model and I would describe the layouts as considerably more dynamic and interesting that I usually associate with Archie comics. I just purchased the complete run for $1 per issue in a bargain bin and I am very pleased with the deal I got!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home