Friday, September 27, 2019

Triple Cover!



Isn't it a great feeling when you come across a comic book with a double cover? Funny how an innocuous printing error can make a comic book fan giddy! It wasn't that long ago that I wrote over here about the joy of double covers, and I'll mention that I have owned fewer than a dozen double-covered comics in my many decades of collecting.

So how would you feel about coming across a TRIPLE cover? I think I never even heard of such a happenstance previously, yet there is one of these utmost-rarities up for bid on ebay right now. The comic worth about $11 in its water-damaged condition has been bid up to $131 with one or two days yet to go in the auction. You can see for yourself over here and good luck if you decide to place a bid!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home