Saturday, May 21, 2022

Batman by Alex Nino

 

I have enjoyed and been amazed by the artwork of Alex Nino for FIFTY YEARS now. How time flies!

My first encounter with the gentleman's work was the Captain Fear story in DC's Adventure Comics #425back in 1972. That 7-page story made me a fan of his for life!

Mr. Nino had a rich career in the comics of the Philippines before he began to work for American comics companies and, a few decades ago, I owned the original art to one of those pages. It was a splash page of a superhero tale of Captain Radio. For the life of me I cannot locate an image of that page or any image at all of Captain Radio, but I will keep trying.

What I am able to show today is a very quirky take on Batman done by Mr. Alex Nino. I hope you like it!


 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home