Tuesday, January 15, 2019

The Flash Sings?


I read the Birthdays Paragraph in the newspaper every day so I can see who is how old. I was a little surprised yesterday when the Paragraph notified me that "Singer-actor Grant Gustin is 29."

Mr. Gustin stars as The Flash on his television show that I feel is quite good. What startled me was not the age of 29 but the designation of "singer-actor." Singer? My fingers did the walking right over to youtube so I could see evidence of Mr. Gustin's musical gifts. I found exactly one song sung by the gentleman.

The label "singer-actor" appears to be quite a stretch (or at least proof that Mr. Gustin's promoter and/or agent does yeoman's work earning his fee) but you should judge for yourself:
                 
                    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home