Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Good Advice

I have never affixed a bumper sticker to any car that I ever owned and I never will. But I saw one on a car when I was driving this morning and it impacted me sufficiently that I want to transcend comic-talk to share that sticker with you.

It's in my nature to rank-order things into a list. I could tell you what my favorite restaurant in the world is or my favorite song of all time. In a past post I have already shared with you what my favorite music video of all time is. I never before gave a second's thought to rank-ordering any bumper stickers, but I can tell you without a doubt that the one I'm showing above is my favorite bumper sticker in existence.

What better place to put that one-word hopeful command than on the bumper of your car where everyone you pass on the road will see it. Good advice, that's what I call that single word. And, since we're already off-topic (in for a penny, in for a pound, as we always say here in the hayfamzone), we might as well ride our bumper-stickered chariot into the sunset with this song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home