Friday, April 15, 2011

The Hayfamzone Doppleganger


Yes, I'm all about the comic books. But I'm also all about the math class!

Since August of 1997 it has been my honor to teach the very talented students at Fasman Yeshiva High School in Skokie, Illinois. I'll also tell you that every springtime the students produce a Purim Shpiel, a play in which they lampoon their daily life (including their teachers!).

It was a treat for me that "Mr. Hayes" was the narrator of the 2000 Shpiel, whose storyline was based on The Wizard of Oz. I present to you Mr. Boruch Taub playing the role of "Mr. Hayes" and I'm told that his portrayal is (gulp) quite accurate. I hope you enjoy it as much as me when you look here to see the prologue and here to see the epilogue of the play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home