Saturday, September 19, 2020

The Batmobile on Irving Park Road



Everybody remembers Adam West and Burt Ward starring as Batman and Robin in the 1960s Batman television show. Fun series! It was so popular that at one point it was airing two evenings per week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Hold on as we fast forward a few decades and transition to the next paragraph.

On a recent afternoon as I was exiting the doorway Rudy's Bicycle Shop I was quite startled to watch as the Batmobile drove right past me and kept going down Irving Park Road. Yes, I said The Batmobile!

Lickety split I hopped into the hayfamobile and made chase. It wasn't particularly difficult to catch up to them because Irving Park Road is not exactly the autobahn.


I was able to snap a couple of photos from different angles.


When they stopped at a red light, we filmed a short video of a chat with the mysterious passengers.


The stoplight turned green and the duo went off to fight some crime.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home