Thursday, July 02, 2015

5 Minutes of What?


5-Minute Batman Stories and 5-Minute Marvel Stories are new hardcover books from HarperCollins that each feature twelve stories that each take about five minutes to read. But trying to find out more about these volumes is like pulling teeth!

At first I thought these hardcovers might be featuring reprints of stories that appeared originally in comic books but then I read in their descriptions that the books have full-page illustrations and spot illustrations throughout. This means that they're more like Big Little Books than comic books.

Still I'd like to know what writers and artists were involved, but that information is not offered. Anonymity is overrated and I know that if my writing or artwork were featured in a book I would not want it being kept a secret.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home