Friday, September 26, 2014

Jack Kirby by Jeremy Kirby


This week I received a book in the mail that I've been looking forward to. Jeremy Kirby is the only grandson of Jack Kirby and he has put together Jack Kirby: A Personal Look. The book contains a number of wonderful photos of The King of Comics that I had never seen before, like the two shown above. If you're a Jack Kirby fan (and who isn't?), you'll want this item on the shelf in your home library.

Jeremy financed the book's publication with a kickstarter campaign and I was pleased to get in on the ground floor of his venture. On the closing pages of the book is a difficult-to-navigate list of the kickstarter-supporters. It took me a while to find my name in the list but, here, I'll point it out to you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home