Friday, November 04, 2011

Comic Book Deliciousness

Many things amaze me. Every day when I see an airplane in the sky it strikes me as wonderful that the huge thing doesn't drop to the ground like a rock. And I'm especially amazed that practically any piece of information can be tracked down on The Internet (which I capitalize and embolden out of reverence).

As a case in point, here is a website that presents TWO HUNDRED TWO Hostess Twinkie and Cupcake comic strip advertisements that were published in comics a couple of decades back. (The sample I'm showing above is drawn by Curt Swan and Vince Colletta and lettered by Ben Oda.) The compiler of the page went the extra mile and wrote a fairly funny quip to accompany each link ("Batman battles a man in a dog suit.  Very sad day in Batman's career.").

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home