Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy 90th to Stan Lee!

Stan Lee has been making his mark on the comic book world since the 1940s and today the gentleman celebrates his 90th birthday. Hooray for Stan Lee!

I have previously written about the 1977 Chicago Comicon where I saw Mr. Lee for the first time, and today I'd like to share with you a 24-minute 1998 radio interview with Stan the Man. The interview was heard on Chicago channel WNUA and was conducted by Friend of the Hayfamzone Charlie Meyerson (whom I introduced you to way back here). Please do read the ten things Charlie learned from Marvel Comics written by Stan Lee and then listen to the interview, both over here on Charlie's blog.

Then let's say it together 89 more times: Hooray for Stan Lee!

(The above drawing of Mr. Lee is by Jason Sho Green.)

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Charlie Meyerson said...

I am honored, as ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home