Thursday, April 01, 2010

The JLA and The Black-Eyed Peas



I saw an article in this morning's Chicago Tribune that gave me a chuckle and I thought I would share it with you.

The write-up in the newspaper is about the music group The Black-Eyed Peas and how its members are blank-canvas ciphers that nobody really knows anything about. Author Christopher Borrelli proposes that "their costumes and posturing suggest not a musical act but a quasi Justice League of America."

All I know about The Black-Eyed Peas is that I like their song "I Gotta Feeling" but the photo published with the article does support the costuming and posturing thesis. I got a little laugh out of it! You can see the full article online here.

(Anachronistor's Note: This ditty is being written and published on 8/12/2010 and NOT on 4/1/2010 so please don't pity the April fool!)

1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are smart to keep out of the public eye. and if you really wanted to know about them then look them up on wikipedia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home