Friday, October 20, 2006

A Short Riddle

RIDDLE: What did Zero say to Eight?
ANSWER: "Nice belt!"

This is a joke I just had to share with the world. I first heard it on a recent network television show, but for the life of me I can't remember what show and it's driving me crazy. If you heard it also and remember what show it was on, please Comment the information to me.

Maybe you don't think this joke is funny? Then click here and get to work!

I like laughing, and I wish there were more humor comics being published these days. I own nearly complete collections of Real Screen Comics and The Fox and The Crow, and those are GREAT comic books I would highly recommend if you've never read them. Click on either link to see FIFTY covers of each comic.

It's been a short visit today, but I'll be back again soon!

2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow-good stuff

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MRRRRRRRR. HHHHAAAAYYYYEEEESSSS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home